7:30-9:00 am Pick-Up
- A professional driver in a clean and comfortable vehicle picks up the participants from their home, assists them with any mobility issues, and safely drives them to GetTogether.
9:00-9:30 am Welcome and Low-Impact Exercise
- Warm welcome by the center staff and other participants
- Low-impact exercise – supervised and tailored to individual needs
9:30-10:30 am Breakfast
- Variety of freshly prepared, healthy options to accommodate individual dietary needs
10:30 am-12 pm Classes and Activities
- Therapeutic, educational and recreational activities are offered including:
- Fitness classes – supervised low-impact exercise
- Educational classes – computers, arts and crafts, English, and others
- Various interest groups and clubs
- Table games
11:30 am Snack
- Fresh and bottled juices and crackers
12-1:30 pm Trip to the Park
- Participants choose to go on a trip to a local park or may stay in the center and engage in ongoing classes and activities.
1:30-2:30 pm Lunch
- Variety of freshly prepared, nutritionally-balanced options to accommodate individual dietary needs
2:30 pm Drop-off
- A professional driver in a clean and comfortable vehicle safely drives the participants from GetTogether to their home, making sure that they are safely inside, supervised if needed.