GetTogether’s professionally trained staff provide personalized day care services and programs to give older adults and seniors the ability to live independent, healthy, active lives connected to a welcoming community.
Participants receive continuous medical monitoring and therapeutic supervision through our comprehensive healthcare program and supportive services including:
• Personal care aid • Group counseling
• Cultural and recreational activities • Nutritional meals and dietary specifications
• Special transportation services • Professional nursing services
• Exercise programs to prevent deterioration • Physical, occupational and speech therapies
• Community and social referrals • Medical assessments and screenings
By assisting our participants with the daily activities of life, they feel happier at home and at the center or online with the GetTogether community.
Services are covered by Medi-Cal, private health insurance carrier or the individual. Private pay fees are determined on a sliding scale for non-Medi-Cal participants.
Call us today at 310-965-0110 to get started!
GetTogether Adult Day Health Care Center is a member of the California Association for Adult Day Services, certified by the California Department of Aging and licensed by the California Department of Health Services.