Get a break from the daily demands of caregiving. We help keep your loved ones at home, where they are the most happy. Specific needs such as:
- Nursing care.
- Therapy designed to prevent deterioration
- Assistance to perform self-care daily activities
- Individual help in coping with age-related disabilities
Helping families have the highest possible quality of life is our mission.
- Medical assessments/screening
- Nursing services
- Personal care aid and all handicap access
- Physical, occupational, and speech therapies
- Community and social referrals
- Cultural and recreational activities
Articles and Advice
Mind Teasing Games
Most part of my professional life I’ve been working with elderly people. More emphasis now is on preventive...
Chess is considered a healthy game specially for older adults. Science recognizes it as a tool to improve one’s mental clarity and ability to focus...